domingo, 17 de maio de 2009

Studying and working at the same time



Today it is very common and a teenager studying while working. Many of them work during the day and studying at night, or, studying during the day and when exit from school early and go to work, or for coffee or for supermarkets, so it is called part-time.
Many young people do it to help families who do not always have means to pay for tuition or by choice; it is a bit difficult today.
The part-time are more common in America, England, Canada, etc ... In Portugal; it is a bit difficult to get a part-time. The Portuguese teenagers prefer to work during the holidays in a large supermarket or a kiosk on a beach. In my opinion, it is important for a young starting 16 or 17 years to begin work during the holidays, I speak in my case that during the holiday of Christmas was to work in a shop and it seems to me did not live with others and learn speak properly.

3 comentários:

  1. Yeah, here's something which isn't easy to do, study and work at the same time. That's exactly why I'd prefer to get a job during Summer.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I started with 16, working during the Summer. It was really tough...working since 10am to 1am. And I had to spent almost 10 hours without sitting and I had only 30 minutes to lunch and 30 minutes to dinner, but it was a good experience.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it is difficult to consolidate the two things!!

    ResponderEliminar